383. Plaintiffs repeat and reallege the allegations contained in COUNT I of this complaint as fully as if set forth here.
384. Count III is brought by all of the plaintiffs as a class action against the Defendant CBG, FRANK CEDRONE, FIRST EASTERN BANK, MLA, and the PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OF THE VALLEY OF LAKES.
385. Jurisdiction is conferred on this court by 28 U.S.C. 1331.
386. By virtue of owning property in the "Valley of Lakes" subdivision, the plaintiffs have a property interest and liberty interests secured by the Constitution and laws of the United States.
387. The defendants have systematically deprived plaintiffs of property interests and/or liberty interests under color of statute, ordinance, regulation, or usage.