Office of PA
Attorney General Docs
of Previous Developer
The following represent some of the significant rulings by the U.S. District Court in this
- Memorandum and Order of February 8, 2000
denying plaintiffs' motion for reconsideration of the Order of September
30, 1999, but granting plaintiffs' request for an immediate appeal.
- Memorandum and Order of September 30, 1999 granting Summary Judgment for PNC Bank, N.A.
(formerly First Eastern Bank, N.A.), and other claims, and decertifying case as class action.
Order of July
7, 1999, granting plaintiffs' motion for reconsideration,
entering a default against CBG Ltd., Oneida
Water Co., and Valley Utilities Co., Inc.
- Memorandum and Order (#1)
of September 23, 1997 reaffirming Class Certification.
- Memorandum and Order (#2)
of September 23, 1997 granting plaintiffs' motion for default
judgment against Frank M. Cedrone, but not his former companies.
- Order of September 10,
1996, deferring publication of class notice
- Class Certification:
- Memorandum of December 29,
- Letter Order of January 27,